Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Finally some wifi

Please excuse the spelling and typing below...all done one fingered on my phone without spellcheck. Will do some corrections and add details and photos when I get back. I am at Poudally.. a lovely gite in the middle of the country that surprisingly has wifi.. have drunk lots of hot chocolates at bars that have advertised Wifi and turned out not to have it so this unadvertised was a very pleasant surprise. The weather is getting warmer now but still not too hot for walking. Lots of beautiful shady green lanes with mossy stone walls, amazing butterflies and wild flowers. Sometimes wonder if I am dreaming but  I think my backpack would be lighter if that was the case!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are loving that countryside. Beautiful part of France- not too well known.

    ReplyDelete